THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!
We are so excited to once again open our doors! Things may look a little different for now but one thing that remains is our constant commitment to our brides. Please bear with us as we make the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of you (and us!).
- Staff will wear a mask and gloves. This is for your protection and theirs. We ask that you and your guest are respectful of your own and your consultants safety by wearing your own mask for the duration of your appointment. We can provide gloves to enable you to touch the dresses. Hand washing and sanitising facilities will be available at all times.
- Your bridal stylist will be washing their hands before and after every appointment. Upon arrival you will be asked sanitize your hands. Surfaces will be disinfected after each appointment.
- 2 guests will be permitted. Additional guests and children will not be allowed to come into the store under any circumstances. You are more than welcome to organise a video call during your appointment to include people who are unable to attend. Your guest will help you into the dresses as much as possible to help adhere to social distancing.
- If you or your guest are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms we kindly ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Full guidelines for your appointment will be emailed once your appointment is confirmed.
We can’t wait to see you! Book your appointment.
✨ Belladonna Bridal Team x